3 steps to make notifications work
- Allow the app to send push notifications inside the Point app under Profile. For some smartphones, this setting is unavailable (go to next step).
- Make sure your global app settings allow a push notifications for Point. This is usually done through the phone notification page.
- Test if your phone communicates with Point by pressing the big button on Point. This should send information to your phone and make Point light up. If not, make sure your Point is charged and contact support for further help.
If none of the above works
- Restart app
- Restart phone
- Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why notifications can be delayed.
An interaction with Point does not always generate a notification straight away. Here are some reasons why.
- Some functions takes time for Point to detect. Alarm recognition, for example, takes 10 seconds.
- Mobile operating system platform do not guarantee a certain delivery time for notifications.