The integration between Minut and Igloohome will allow you to sync your Minut properties with Igloohome and the guests will be automatically provided with the entrance pin code. So that when your guests arrive they will receive a code to unlock the home.
All integrations can be linked via our web app.
Please keep in mind it is only possible to connect 1 IglooHome device per Minut Home
Connecting Minut with Igloohome
Everything is connected via our web app under Integrations. Press on Igloohome
to connect your Igloohome to your Minut, you first need to set up your lock first, then connect to Minut.
To connect Minut with Igloohome, follow the instructions below:
1. Download the Igloohome lock App and set up your lock
2. Click on Connect on the Minut App (as shown below)
3. Copy the API key from the Igloohome developer portal
If you don't have the API key you can request it from their developer portal (above)
(https://developer.igloocompany.co/login) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Paste the API key and press connect
5. You are now connected to Igloohome. The next step is to connect a home with a lock, begin by tapping 'create link'
6. Select your lock and press 'create link'
You have now successfully connected your Igloohome lock to your Minut home!