3 steps to make notifications work
- Allow the app to send push notifications inside the Minut app under Profile. For some smartphones, this setting is unavailable (go to next step).
- Make sure your global app settings allow a push notifications for Minut. This is usually done through the phone notification page.
- Test if your phone communicates with Minut by pressing the big button on the device. This should send information to your phone and make the device light up. If not, make sure your Minut is charged before contacting support.
If none of the above works
- Restart app
- Restart phone
- Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why notifications can be delayed.
An interaction with Minut does not always generate a notification straight away. Here are some reasons why.
- Some events take time for the device to detect. Alarm recognition, for example, takes 10 seconds.
- Mobile operating system platform do not guarantee a certain delivery time for notifications.