[This article describes the new version of the app. The screenshots are from the old version. With the new version, you should see Minut(s) instead of Point(s).]
- Tap Minuts, which you will find in the bottom menu to reach the Minuts view.
2. Tap the plus icon in the upper right corner.
3. Now you'll begin the installation, though before pressing the Begin installation button, make sure your device is powered on!
4. Press Minut until it glows purple and then press Connect to Minut.
5. The screen will look like this for a little while and eventually when connected: your next task is to type in WiFi and password.
6. Mount Minut to the wanted location! If you want a little more information about where to place it, have a look here.
You can skip this step and do it later if you want to, just press Minut is mounted and you'll get to this view:
7. Choose the room where the device is placed and name it.
You're done! Repeat for adding another Minut to cover an even bigger area, or continue to next step: add a friend or family member.
If you want to be able to turn devices on and off separately, let's say you have one in the garage and wants it to be in alarm mode more often than the ones in the house. Add a separate home for it and you'll be able to do this.