Note: this feature is part of Minut's paid plans, Minut Standard or Minut Pro.
There are 5 types of roles a member of a home can have.
- Homeowner: The creator of the home and the user connected to the Minut plan (Starter, Standard, or Pro). Has full access to the home. Will receive notifications directly for a critical event.
- Team member with Admin access: Can change settings, install sensors and toggle noise monitoring and the security alarm. Will receive notifications directly for a critical event.
- Team member with restricted access: Cannot make changes to the home or settings, but will receive notifications directly for a critical event.
- Responder: Cannot access the home, but will receive notifications about critical events if no Team members respond, or if manually escalated to the responder.
- Guests: No access to the home. Will receive a text message automatically if noise levels are breached.
You can read more about Guests here.
When something triggers Minut's event escalation, such as a high noise event, you and your team members will be notified right away by a push notification. In case no team members logs into the app within 45 seconds from when the alarm went off, your responders (formerly named friends) will be notified as well. You can also manually send the notification forward to your responders,
Here's how you invite team members to your home:
- Go to the Home view of the home you wish to add a member to and press on the people box at the bottom
2. Press Add Team member to add another user to the home. If you wish the user to have restricted access, you can toggle this once the user has accepted the invitation.
3. To add a Responder, press Invite Responder.
The following events are automatically forwarded to responders if no team members respond:
- Movement detected
- High noise event detected
- Glass break detected
- Other alarm sounds detected
How to remove a team member or responder
To remove a member from the home, go to the Homes view and press the people box at the bottom.
Press on the member you want to remove and choose Remove from home.
You need to be the Homeowner to remove a member from the home.